Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Remember the magic?! With a little Spellbinding Saturated canary help again.

Hi folks back again mid afternoon, it is becoming a bit of a habit.  I don't know where the days are going just now.  Today I only have two dog walks, food shopping and washing under my belt but I am hoping to have some crafty fun later.  Now that my craft room is all neat and tidy I can feel a little inspiration coming on.  Funny that now it's tidy I feel the need to craft!

Now before I start I have some sad news, remember yesterday I mentioned that I was meeting my boss Jan from Personal Impressions? 
We had a lovely lunch and good chat about all things crafty.  There was another reason for the meet....it is with great sadness that I have handed over my roll at PI demonstrator for the North of Scotland.  Since working at M & S I have been unable to commit to both companies as they both want me on a Saturday.  I don't know whether I have made the right decision.....I tend to be pants at decisions, but only time will tell.
In saying that you don't get rid of me that easily as I intend to work independently when I can and I have already got dates set up to work through in The Papeterie later in the year. 
I also have a few other ideas up my sleeve which now I should have the extra time to do. 
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Jan for all her support and to PI for the use of such fine crafting products.....I am well and truly hooked on Spellbinder products now and don't I intend that to stop. 
On that note have you seen the new Christmas dies?  Ooooh! 
Which ones do you fancy and you can't say all of them!!

Anyway enough of my waffle and back to what I wanted to show you crafty wise.  Remember my earlier post where I did the "Magic" card? 
It was my nieces birthday earlier in the week and she is a big crafty fan, it's just a pity she lives so far away as I think we'd have a ball in my craft room together.  I thought she would love this card so I decided to make one instead of a standard birthday card.

 
 
 
For this one I have again used a SC image Lilliana with Spellbinder dies Labels 21 and Fancy tags.
The butterflies are from SU Sizzix Beautiful wings. 
She rang me on her birthday and thought it was magic and now wants to know how to make one next time I see her.
 
That's all from me today, every time I end my post like that I hum the Warner brothers tune.....that's all folks!
Is it just me?  Aye probably.  x

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Sad news indeed Erika, we will miss you in Inverness, uless of course you come in your independant role.

As for the right decision, well you must do what feels right, and working for M&S is a big committment anyway. Good luck with your future plans.

Now to your lovely tag, it's a wonderful design and the colours are great, love it, Hugs Kate x

Shazza said...

aww Erika that is sad news. You are great with those dies and I love this card x

marion said...

Love project Erica, this workshop is now on my todo list, so fabulous and you worked it out so briljantly, enjoy your day, hugs, Marion

Lau W said...

Oh not good news :-(
But i'm sure that your plans are super ;-)
xxx