Monday, December 05, 2016

The countdown has commenced, did you pick up yours this Christmas?

Hello, how are you all?
A late post from me today.  I don't know where the days go at this time of the year.

I had a busy morning in work on Saturday followed by an afternoon getting crop ready and writing some of my Christmas cards.
At the crop on Sunday I did more crocheting on my secret project, I don't do anything fast!  I have to admit I can't wait to show you it, I think you could say I am on the downward slope now.  I've just got to stitch all the elements together.
I also finished writing all my Christmas cards on Sunday and those needing posting have gone today. I have about half a dozen special ones still to make but am hoping to find the time for them this week too.

Whilst at the crop I let slip that I had accidentally bought the Tattered Lace advent calendar.  At this point everyone was intrigued and wanted to know more about it.  So today this is what I am posting about.  Did you get one too?
Sorry about the photographs again, poor lighting all day today, it was dark, then icy, then foggy and finally back to dark.

The calendar.


Window one and five I have photographed together, I'm loving my wee snowman.


Window two was a lovely little snowflake.  I love this too.


Then I had a small Merry Christmas die, again I love this as it is a good size for small cards.


Great lighting!  Not.
Finally to date window number four was a cracker.


All the windows are an inch and a half in size.  So very cute and much more fun to open than a chocolate calendar especially as a paper crafter.

Now I just need to find the time to play with them.  
Lots to organise for Christmas and I probably will be picking up some extra hours at work too.  Not to mention the usual mundane stuff, boo, hiss.
That's all from me tonight I'm off to make a very dear friend a card.  
Catch you all later in the week.

2 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
oh that advent calendar is gorgeous.
Such a very lovely thing to own.
Those dieswill come in very handy.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, this is beautiful, not seen this TL die before, you've made a fabulous job of it, Kate x