Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Ooooh nurse the screens!

Good evening and how are you this dark, cold and wet night?
Have you had the beginnings of Barbara near you?  "There's a storm brewing!"
It has been a very dreich and wet day here, a tad on the cold side too.

Work, as you may expect, was a little manic again today and it is only set to get even worse as the week progresses.  Still it made for a busy and fast shift followed by a little more Christmas shopping.
I think I am nearly there on the present front now.  A few more gift cards to make and another present to make, lastminute.com rides again.
On the upside the Christmas cake is in the oven, gingerbread reindeer's made yesterday and I am in the process of making truffles, though how they'll turn out, your guess is as good as mine.

I was asked recently to make a birthday card for a nurse.  This is what I came up with.


I have created a 3D hat together with a plaster button and stethoscope charm, all on a red background.

Simple and to the point.  Needs must at this time of year.

That's all from me for today, hope you are all getting organised for the big day at the weekend,  I shall be back later to catch up with you all.  

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

My goodness how do you cram it all in Erika, the truffles sound wonderful. Brilliant card great design I'm sure it will go down very well, Kate x

Di said...

Oh I do love peeking into your whirlwind of a life Erika! What a busy bee you are! Try to make time to come and play at least once in the Playground before New Year - loads of prizes on offer!

Hugs

Di xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab make. You are so good with all your baking