Saturday, December 03, 2016

A little creative quote or two.

Hi, how are you this festive weekend?
I'm in work for a quick early shift today, I programmed this for you yesterday to read at leisure.  I hope you enjoy it.

To start today I have 33 top tips to staying creative.  How many are applicable to you?


I think the key one for me is number four.  How creative could we be if we didn't spend so much time on the computer looking at what everyone else is making?
As for the more obscure ones......do let me know if watching foreign films gets your creative juices flowing.  :0

Next quote, it is one time of year when I am known to sparkle throughout.


It's probably the only time of year I dig out the glitter unless of course I am making fairy or angel cards.

This last one made me LOL.  Over the last couple of weeks we've had our fair share of these at work.


And the way to deal with them, turn up the "nice" monitor to extra high and smile, whilst hoping no one asks you, "a penny for your thoughts!"

That's all from me today, after a busy morning in work I am home to get organised and packed for our local Christmas crop tomorrow.  On the program for tomorrow I need to get a present finished and my cards done and dusted.  If I manage both I shall be a happy crafter!
Enjoy your weekend, whatever your plans.
More from me on Monday.


1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Time to get decorating and my cards written plus some crafting I hope x