Saturday, October 01, 2016

Time for a few creative smiles this Saturday.

Good morning and how are you this Saturday?  It's October, how did that happen?

I am in work early today but only for the morning so I shall be back to visit you later and see what you've been blogging about today.  It has become a habit to share a few creative funny quotes on today, why, well why not, it is the weekend after all.  Time to smile and have a little fun!

I am going to kick today's quotes off with this one....


Ever had that feeling?  
You know the one.  
The idea that you had in your head, it looked so good, but when you tried to create it in real life, it is just not the same.  
Sometimes it is good news and sometimes not.  
It can be so frustrating when your foresight isn't in sync with reality.

As for this next one, my craft room is always a craftermath.


My friends local who know me cringe at the sight of my craft room but then I can usually find what I need much easier than I can when it is tidy.  That said it really needs another wee tidy at the moment. 
I am getting like my eldest boy with my crafting floordrobe!
Maybe next week I shall have a tidy.  
I better just sit down and think about it first.  I do like to pace myself!

Finally as we are well and truly in the run up to Christmas I thought I would end on this quote.


You heard it here first!
When it comes to Christmas I think the more the merrier.  It is the one time of year when more is definitely more.

That's all from me today.  I really must get a handle on some of my ironing when I get home from work today.  Boo!  I'd much rather be crafting, but if I get my jobs done today then maybe, just maybe I'll get some crafting in tomorrow.

Finally before I sign off I must give you my apologies, guess who forgot to photograph yesterdays baking contribution?  
Oh well, the feedback at work was that my traybake was real nice but my Rocky road was amazing.  
It just goes to show, the Rocky road was the easiest to make too.  Keep it simple.  
Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks and happy crafting!

6 comments:

karenlotty said...

Great funnies again Erika I so look forward to seeing these. Just about to link my oldie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great quotes, glad your cakes went down well

Barb said...

Hi Erika, Love your funnies and I can certainly identify with the first two and I agree with the third. Hope my oldie entry is ok arriving late. It'ss been a busy week, Barbxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
super and very funny quotes today.
My craft room sounds like yours and the one described in one of your quotes.
When I was tagged on the Creative Blog Hop part of that was to show a picture of your craft room.
Some of the comments I got was to say it was a crafting disater zone and a accident waiting to happen because of all the crafting goodies on the floor.
Now I am usually a fairly tidy person, but not so in my craft room.
Got my ironing done at 6.30 am this morning thank goodness.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika thanks so much for your kind offer, found it after I'd brought my new machine home. Got a Singer Promise from Hobby Crafts. Basic with a wee bit extra, not a bad price, it will fit the bill as I won't be sewing anything major. Got it set up and waiting to take up hems on my trousers. Thanks for thinking about me.
You quotes are brilliant, and I agree about the sparkle. The first one is also right on the mark too.
Have a lovely day, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I hope you've tackled the ironing by now and have your feet up for the evening.
Great quotes, I can definitely relate to the craftermath one.
Lorraine