Friday, August 19, 2016

It's Friday time for an oldie, I name that tune in two!

Good morning and how are you this Friday?
It's that time of the week again.  Dig out your oldies and give them an airing with me.
On a Friday I encourage you to join me re-posting a previous project or post something that you have never blogged before.  Today I have a bit of a musical theme for you and you can see the original post here.



I have used Spellbinder dies Classic circles and Labels 25, plus Sizzix egg dies and SU tag punch, framelits dies & stamps.  I've distressed the edges with tea die and embellishments from my stash.

On the cards for me today is my man mountain of ironing, but I am not doing it if it is a beautiful day again.  The forecast is for the weather to change today so I have planned my day around that being the case. 
I think I have washed everything I can this week with the good weather and so the downside of that being I shall be climbing a slightly higher mountain, crampons at the ready!
As for the weekend, I have another early shift at work tomorrow.  I haven't started my new job as yet, as I expected to.  Unfortunately on the section I work we are one full time member and one part time member of staff down.  The jobs are advertised on the website but no takers.  I thought people wanted jobs?  Hay ho.  I can't move until we get someone to replace me and the my other colleague who moved to another store.  Oh the joys!  I wonder how long I shall have to wait?

Enough of my worries, enjoy your weekend folks and don't forget to link up below or leave a wee message.  I shall visit all who take part and thank you for doing so in advance.
I do so enjoy my wee hop on a weekend.  Have a good one!



5 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
managed to join you this week.
Your card is very lovely Oldie, and the shape is great.
You have matched you colour card perfectly to a musical instrument.
Hope all works out and you don't have to wait too long before you start your new job.
Have a very lovely weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Wow what a fantastic card just love it - what a great idea xx

Lau W said...

Oh just love this card !
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, fab card, I do remember this one and think it's so cleverly done.
Don't work too hard at the ironing. It's almost raining here now, gotten so dull. Have a good weekend, Kate x

Barb said...

What a fantastic job you did with this card Erika and thanks for including the link. Great use of your dies. I bet he was over the moon with this one. Barbxx