Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sit back, relax and enjoy your big birthday.

Good afternoon and how are you today?
It is a little grey and dull here today with plenty of rain.  The perfect weather to stay inside and craft!

This morning, I really couldn't put it off any longer, I have completed a "big shop."
Let's just say there was trouble in the ranks due to the lack of food.
The cupboards are now full, as are tummies and I can relax and have some crafty fun.

The card I have to show you today seems to have slipped through the cracks, I made it a couple of weeks ago with the brief for a lady who liked to sit and read in the sunshine with a glass of wine.


I think the brief was covered.  The wine and glass are by Stamp it, the buttons (sun and sunglasses) are by Dress it up buttons.  The book I made using scraps of card and the deck chair is digi art.

I have to say I think Shauna has the right idea although not today as the weather is pants.
Where has our summer gone ladies?
I hope that is not it.
Come back sunshine I have tomatoes still waiting to be ripened.

That's all from me, enjoy the rest of your day.
I'll be back tomorrow with more crafty fun.

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, a fabulous card, love all the elements to it, great design, you've certainly covered the brief, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
what a super and brilliant design card.
I love every single bit of it.
I see you have used the snd paper for the sand again this is a very natty idea.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Cara said...

Fabulous card, you totally nailed the brief. Cara x