Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Bring me sunshine!

Good afternoon and how are you today?
It's a lovely day up here in the North of Scotland but it could do with a little more sunshine and warmth.  But why?
This is why...


I have lots of lovely tomatoes growing in my conservatory and all they need is a little sunshine to ripen.
I love homegrown tomatoes, the taste is just so different from shop bought.
Come on Mr Sunshine!

Today's crafty project involves these items and is long overdue...can you tell what it is yet?


I have been waiting for these embellishments to arrive before I can crack on with this order.
A bit of bling, just what every girl needs!

I am also planning on taking my wee man to the cinema later today to see The Legend of Tarzan featuring the lovely Alexander Skarsgard in a loincloth.  The things you have to suffer as a Mum!
It wasn't me saying to the boys that they really NEEDED to go and see Tarzan at all.  Tee, hee.
Would it be bad to say I am really looking forwards to the film?  ;)

Time for me to go and make lunch.  I am being pestered as we speak.
I just love the school holidays!  Not.
Fancy interfering with my fine craft time.
On that note there may be big changes coming in this house reducing my craft time even further but more on that another day.
Enjoy the rest of you Tuesday, more from me tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
what wonderful tomatoes.
I do hope you get the sun to ripen them.
The children here in the South of the country don't break up for another 2 weeks.
Your craft items look really lovely, and I can't wait to see what you are making.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Erika, gosh it's been decades since I tasted a home grown tomato, and yes they taste of tomato unlike the supermarket ones. No sunshine over here either, but at least it isn't raining.
is it a wedding card you're doing? looking forward to seeing the end project, have a good day, Kate x

Cara said...

Hope you've seen some sun. Less crafting time? Nooooooooooo! Cara x