Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Well, it's official, it's summer in the North of Scotland. There's something you don't see everyday!

Hi folks, how are you today?
We have had another glorious day of sunshine here in the North whilst it apparently rains down south. That doesn't happen very often.  It looks as if the West coast are getting it even better too.
I've had a busy day here so no crafting to show.  I have just sat down, time now to chillout for a short while before getting my brood to bed.
My day started getting the youngest to school and then walking the dog before heading into work.
By the time I got to work I was ready to get into the fridge, cool!  Yes, it has been that warm up here.
After getting home from work it was time for another walk with the dog before starting tea.
I had to smile whilst out, as it was a lovely day everyone was out.  It took me over an hour to walk to the Post office 5 minutes away.  If the dog could have crossed her legs she would have.  Bless.  What was a 40 minute walk ended up in about 2 1/2 hours out in the sunshine.
The beach was packed again, I even took you a couple of pictures as proof.




As I said the beach was packed!  
Not.  It was beautiful too.
The dog had a whale of a time paddling after a warm day in the house.

You can keep your cities, on a day like today there is no where else in the world I would rather be.
Now you can see why I haven't crafted, I got distracted whilst out passing the time of day with fellow villagers, everyone outside enjoying the weather.
As I said yesterday we make the most of the warmth as it is set to get colder in the run up to the weekend.
I hope you have had good weather where you are too?  
Enjoy the rest of your evening, more from me tomorrow.

5 comments:

Barb said...

It sounds like a wonderful day Erika while we had rain all day long. Beautiful photos of the beach and your little dog enjoying herself paddling and digging holes in the sand. Enjoy the rest of your week. Barbxx

Juls said...

Yay it has been such a beautiful day :-) xx

Cara said...

Totally jealous! Wet all day here yesterday, but still warm. Hope the fine weather continues for you. Cara x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, super photos, we must get to visit, your beach, we almost did but missed the turnoff so carried on to Lossiemouth. Holly is having a great time. But ssssh, we don't want our beaches crowded, do we!!, Kate x

Lau W said...

So nice shots ! Happy images !!!
xxx