Friday, May 27, 2016

It's Friday, again, time to share an oldie.

Good morning, have you got that Friday feeling?
I'm doing an extra wee shift at work today so I haven't got that feeling yet but it is my weekend off after that.  
I'm sure that feeling won't be far away!

As it is Friday it's time again to share an old crafty project that you've made yourself and either previously blogged or not blogged at all.  
It's good to share in the run up to the weekend.  
I have added a link below should you wish to join me, I hope you do and if you do "THANK YOU" for taking the time to play along.  I will visit you all back and comment.

Today's card is fluttering by with a butterfly.


Card:  Black textured card from American craft and Tim Holtz Kraft resist (inc butterfly).
Ink:  Black soot distress ink and Broken china distress stain. 
Embellishments:  Tim Holtz Adage tickets, Tissue tape, Stickles Star dust and wire from stash.
Spellbinders:  Shapeabilities Parisian accents.
Punch:  Martha Stewart DEP Scroll heart.

It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for the coming weekend.  
May you have lots of fun, a few giggles and maybe even a little crafting!



7 comments:

Jo said...

Wow, LOVE this oldie Erika.....the colours, the style, the butterfly.....a real stunner!
Sorry I've not joined in recently, real life getting in the way as usual lol. Hope you & yours are well......have a lovely weekend.
hugs Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful Oldie Erika, I love that shabby chic look, so feminine, lots of lovely detail too.
Tried to link up but it wasn't allowing me to do it, but I have posted and oldie this week.
Have a good weekend, even although you're working, Kate x

Lau W said...

I love this card !
Have a suepr week-end Erika !

Anonymous said...

Love the colours of your butterfly hugs Mrs A.

Barb said...

A gorgeous oldie Erika. What great colours and detail. I Love it.Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

Patricia said...

Another of your Stunning cards, love it.
Have a wonderful weekend
Patricia x

Cara said...

Love the muted colour tones of this card. Beautiful. Cara x