Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Ding, dong, ding can you hear those Wedding bells?

Afternoon all and how are you this Wednesday.  I'm just in from a busy day at work, lots of new products this week as all the summer lines hit the shop, and it was snowing outside!
The new BBQ range looks yummy and a Dine in this weekend, is there any wonder I find myself only adding to my waistline and not taking away?

One of my pals asked me yesterday if I could rustle up a Wedding card for her for this weekend.  As I would have only seen her today, going off on my travels tomorrow, last night I came up with this.
She asked for a navy theme and butterflies.


The dies are by Spellbinder and are Fancy lattice and Les Papillions Two and I have kept with the white and navy colour scheme, with a couple of diamante to finish the butterflies body.

I have make a few Weddings in navy and white, I do like the colour scheme, I think it is very classy and the navy isn't as harsh as black.  But that is just my opinion.

I've now got the dog to walk in the cold and rain, can't wait and then it's time to start the tea.  After which I shall be packing my bags for tomorrow.  Excited.com!

6 comments:

Barb said...

A lovely card Erika and it certainly does look very elegant. We're dog sitting for our neighbour tomorrow afternoon so looking forward to that. Peggy is a dear little Cairn terrier and loves lots of fuss and cuddles.

Have a great time in Edinburgh. Barbxx

Cara said...

Great wedding card you'd never know it was a rush job, it looks stunning. Hope you have a fabulous time. Cara x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautifully elegant Wedding card. The lattice die looks very stylish used like this and that butterfly is a new one to me, that's very pretty too.
Enjoy your trip.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Very elegant card Erika, I do like your colour theme and the butterfly and lattice background are beautiful, keep cosy, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
what a very brilliant wedding card, and I bet she was pleased with it.
Love the lattice, and the lovely butterfly too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lau W said...

Superb card, so elegant, love your wedding's cards !
xxx