Monday, December 14, 2015

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

Ho, ho, ho!
It's definitely coming now.


Not the best light to take a photograph, but it was dark going to work and then going dark coming home too.  You get the idea.  The tree is over six foot but is doesn't look that big in the photo, we have high ceilings which makes it look a lot smaller.

You will also be pleased to hear that the suite arrived at long last on Friday, this is the chair that everyone wants to sit in.


It's so big you can get two people in it and it rotates around, which as you can imagine the boys think is great fun.  The carpet looks beige in the photo but it is actually a warmer grey.
I have had a quiet weekend, getting jobs done, decorating and chilling with my boys.  On Saturday evening I enjoyed my first glass of mulled wine whilst watching Strictly, together with some homemade mince pies.
To be honest I don't know where the weekend went.  I guess time always flies when having fun!

On to today and after a busy day at work I have some wrapping to do this evening.  I hate leaving it all till Christmas eve.  I have a couple of presents to post too so I need to get them away.
That's all from me today I better go and think about starting the tea.  Enjoy your evening.  
"What no crafting!"  I am having withdrawal symptoms but it is always the same at this time of year, too many other things to be doing.

4 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh wonderful tree and decorations ! Wouahhh the chair, superb !!! oh oh doing nothing and wathcing TV on a chair like this wouhouuu !!
Busy days before Christmas for you too ! i would like to have more hours in a day lol !!
xxx

Carol said...

A lovely tree Erika, very festive. Love the chair too, may have to go to DFS and test drive one before we move! Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, lovely tree and decorations, and what a fabulous chair, not wonder everybody wants to sit on it, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a lovely tree in gorgeous red and silver. Glad your suite arrived safely too and what a huge chair, looks very comfy.
Lorraine