Saturday, November 21, 2015

Saturday again, already! Time to tickle that creative funny bone.

Good morning and how are you this Saturday?
It's cold here in the North of Scotland, I'm typing this on Friday afternoon and hoping by the time you read this that we don't have snow.  It is forecast, boo, hiss, but I'm ever hopefully it misses us.

Every Saturday I try and find a few funny/crafty quotes to share with you, to lighten the load as it is the weekend.  Here is my choice for this week.


Now I know why I'm tired all the time!
I need to close a few tabs down.
This next funny made me laugh and I can't remember whether I've shared it before.  It doesn't really matter as it is too good not to share again. 
I am definitely five out of the seven below...you know you're a crafter when.....
 
Can you guess which two really don't apply.
The rest do, most certainly.
 
Finally just for fun, what's your crafty name?
 


Mine is Elite Goddess!
It sounds a little pretentious don't you think.  LOL.

That's all from me today, I hope you have a lovely weekend.
A busy day at work for me today but on the upside I have my local crop tomorrow, playtime!
Stay warm and I'll be back again on Monday with some more crafty sharing.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great funnies Erika especially like the first! Have a lovely weekend from Beautiful Weaver!!! xx

Carol said...

I'm a crazy diva...though I used to be a crazy crafter! No snow here but it's exceedingly cold! Enjoy your Sunday. Carol x