Wednesday, August 05, 2015

MIA!

Sorry folks but I'm afraid I am MIA just now.  We foolishly decided to upgrade our internet connection on Monday and have been without internet since! 
I have had to pop to a friends house just to let you know.  I will still try and post Friday and Saturday but don't want to outstay my welcome by popping around everyday just to get onto the internet. 
How rude!
We have an engineer coming out on Thursday next week so hopefully we should be back up and running.  What to do meantime?  LOL.
It's amazing what you get done when you have no internet. 
All the housework and ironing is up to date.  Shock horror. 
I even think my craft room could be classed as quite tidy too.
Time for some family fun and maybe even a little crafting time.

Have a lovely week and I shall catch up again soon.

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh no! Hope you get sorted soon.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Oh this is just so catastrophic Erika, Ironing up to date and craftroom tidied. Seriously though I hope you get the internet sorted out ASAP. Hugs Kate x

Carol said...

Hope things get sorted soon Erika...meanwhile enjoy your free time lol Carol x

Lau W said...

Hope all will be ok soon my friend !!
xxx