Saturday, August 01, 2015

It's the weekend, yippee, time to tickle that creative funny bone again.

Good morning all, I hope you are all well this Saturday.  I am in work today, no doubt it will be another busy one as it is another dine in weekend.  Whilst I've got my head down beavering away I thought I'd share these with you today.


I hope you can read these because they're funny.  When life throws stuff at you then get creative!

Now onto glue, what is your preference?
There are so many different types on the market.  One for paper, one for card, one for material, one for wood and metal, the list just goes on.   


Personally I'm thinking the crazy glue is the answer.  LOL.

Now do you occasionally get asked to make something and you really want to say no?  Are you like me and just don't like to?
Here are some great ways to practise being more assertive and picking the projects you really would love to do but more importantly binning which ones you don't want to do.


Finally I couldn't leave without sharing this last quote, I think it is because this contraption has not been far away from me this week.  When I saw this it just made me smile.


That sounds like most mornings in this house especially during the school holidays.  Do you ever get that feeling?
I think it's the nearest I'll get to surfing except of course on the world wide web!

Enjoy your weekend folks, I'll be back again soon with some more crafty exploits.

3 comments:

karenlotty said...

I love your funnies, especially the ironing one! Just put my oldie on my blog

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, great funnies as usual, love the ironing one, is this what is known as extreem ironing????
Enjoy your weekend, hugs Kate x

Carol said...

Another great batch of funnies Erika...love the ironing one! Carol x