Friday, July 17, 2015

Sharing an oldie this Friday, crafty style.

It's Friday again, how did that happen?
Time to come along and join me sharing an old crafty project, something you've made yourself, it can be anything creative, sharing the joy of handmade just for the fun of it.
Not that we need a reason but lets just say we are winding down for the weekend!
This week I am feeling a little shabby chic, I might be wrong but this is the little lady I am sharing today.


I have used papers by Prima Jack and Jill, a paper doily, Spellbinders circle die, Zva creative bling, Sizzix butterfly die, SU punch mini tag and matching stamp sentiment, twine from stash, coloured with prisma pencils and Distress ink Vintage photo.  Sugar Nellie stamp Fashionista.
I love this kraft and duck egg blue combination with a little distressing and paper piecing.

Do feel free to join me sharing an oldie just for fun, all I ask is that you leave a wee comment below, that way I know you are joining me.  This of course is for purely selfish reasons, it means I can pop along to your blog and share the love of all things handmade, I will visit all and comment if not today over the weekend.  

Our Gala officially starts this weekend so I know we will be having fun.  More from me tomorrow.  x

4 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
yes you are right the duck egg blue, and the kraft card looks great.
wonderful image, and super papers used.
Great designing as always.
Those swirly gems look fab.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I'm a bit late joining in today Erika, thought I would have a walk first, now I'm too hot :/
A lovely card with pretty papers, elements and image and I agree that the blue and kraft make a fabulous combo.
Enjoy your day,
Lorraine

Diane said...

Morning Erika, what a great design, fun doily, paper, image and trim.

Hugs Diane

karenlotty said...

It's a lovely oldie Haven't used Kraft card in a while Must have another go but I don't stamp and colour so a printed image is never as vibrant as this I'm posting my oldie tomorrow