Friday, July 24, 2015

Sharing an oldie, it's Friday of course!

Good morning, where has this week gone?
A late post from me today and none yesterday or Wednesday, what is going on?
It can only be the Gala.
We're all having lots of fun since Tuesday we've had the Talent show, Harbour day and evening, continued with the garden search and last night it was time for the Bingo by jingo.
Today is my favourite part as tonight it is the Car treasure hunt with the theme "The movies" followed by a disco.
I have my costume ready and now I just have to think about decorating the car too.
This morning it is the family walkabout, my youngest doesn't want to go this year, I'm gutted as I really enjoy it.  My eldest is working too.  I guess I might have to go it alone!

Enough of all our fun and games, it's oldie day.  If you are just joining me then I'd like to add "thank you" for taking the time to join the fun.  Today is all about digging out an old crafty project, something you've made yourself, anything creative.  It is all for the fun and love of making things, all I ask is that you leave a link below by means of a wee comment.
This just means that I can then visit your blog and enjoy what you are sharing too.

Today I have a little shades of black and white number for you.


I have used;  Kay and Co Elegance Speciality mat pad. American craft textured card in black and silver
Spellbinders nestabilities labels 8 and Shapeabilities fancy tags.  Martha Stewart punch Lattice.
Kay and Co Elegance Grand Adhesions and finally a few small pearls.

It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for the coming weekend.  It is our last Gala day tomorrow with the craft show and then a band playing well into the night, busy, busy, busy.  
Have I made anything for the craft show?  
Not yet but lets see what today brings!

5 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
oh your week sounds wonderful, and I do hope all goes well with the rest of the weekend.
what a super Oldie today.
Great design,and wonderful paper used.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Todays oldie is another fab one, lovely papers, gorgeous design and a gatefold too.
You sound as if you have all had a full and fun-packed week, I hope tomorrow goes well too.
I might be able to join in later with sharing an 'oldie' - just have to look through my photos as I didn't start taking pics of my makes until I started my blog, so they are becoming very sparse now.
Lorraine

Carol said...

Sounds like a wonderful week Erika, it's always sad when the kids grow out of these things. What a gorgeous oldie...so elegant. Enjoy the rest of your week. Carol xx

karenlotty said...

Hello Erika
I'll be posting my oldie tomorrow. It is a shame when our children grow out of doing things with us. Enjoy the rest of your week. It sounds fantastic. I would love to see your costume and the car!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Erika, love the colour combo and the design too.
Hope you enjoy the Treasure Hunt and disco, hugs Kate x