Friday, July 31, 2015

It's Friday, time to share an old crafty project.

Good morning all.
How are you this Friday?
It's that time again, time to share an old crafty project, one you've made yourself and want to join us in sharing this Friday.  It is all for the fun of it, the joy of crafting, all I ask is that you leave a wee comment below.  This is purely selfish on my part as it means I can visit your blog and check out your project too.  I will visit all who comment, if not today, over the coming weekend.
Today I have a wee mini book for you.  It was a project I made to send to my Mum as a gift.

 
This mini book is from the The Sharon Ann little ones collection, gate fold album from Deja views.  It is one of my really early projects hence the photograph quality, it is before I got my decent camera.
I still think you can get the general idea though.  It was quite a good little kit as not only do you have the little book which you make up but also lots of little tags and embellishments too.  A great wee gift as you just need to choose your photographs and then matte and layer each page as you choose.
I certainly miss doing these wee projects, I guess I had more time back then, I wasn't working or demonstrating.
 
I ended up having fun and games with my youngest yesterday.  He challenged me to a few board games, that boy is an ace at Cluedo, I just couldn't beat him but I came very close.  I did do better at Notability but that was only down to life experience as I knew more songs than he did.
I also managed to finish that mountain of ironing at long last.
On to today, I have a pal popping over at some point and I think I am back baking.  The chocolate cake went down far too well and both boys are requesting more.
 
As for the coming weekend I'm at work tomorrow, which will seem very strange as I haven't been in all week.  No plans for Sunday as yet but that could all change very soon.
Thanks in anticipation of joining me today sharing an oldie, I do appreciate all who visit. 
Have a super weekend.  x
 

5 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
what a gorgeous Oldie for Friday.
This would be a wonderful gift to give anyone.
Love the very fab design of this, and the colours look wonderful.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Good Morning Erika, a wonderful oldie, what a fabulous keepsake for your mum.
I hope your day at work goes well, I was just thinking today, that I'm still not used to going out to work, I keep thinking that I'm going to be called in, but have a good weekend whatever yo and yours do, hugs Kate x

Carol said...

A wonderful oldie Erika, such a lovely keepsake. Cluedo...haven't played that in a long time! Hope you've had a good day. Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a lovely project and a perfect way to give photos as a keepsake. I love making albums but alas they take a little more time than I have at the moment. Thanks for the good wishes at the Market, it went very well but I have an evening of trying to replace some stock for tomorrows Summer Fete at a local nursery and then next weekend I have a two day event which I am now getting worried about :/ I think I've booked too many in close succession but hind-sight is a wonderful thing and I have learned my lesson - only the Farmers Market each month now until December.
Hope you enjoy your evening and that work goes well for you tomorrow.
Lorraine

karenlotty said...

What a lovely project. I like the idea of small memory books I'd like to make a "library" of mini holiday albums