Friday, July 10, 2015

Come along and share an oldie this Friday with me. Crafty style!

Good morning, it's that time again.
Time to share an oldie with me, bring out your old crafty projects for an airing.
Today I have a gorjuss wee cutie to share.


I have used Spellbinder grand die Labels 23 to create the frame and the tag is from Shapeabilities Fancy tags 3.  The Gorjuss stamp is called "Alice" and the leaves and butterflies are from another Gorjuss set Hang me up to dry.  The script stamp and sentiment are from Personal Impressions by Marion Emberson.  Finally I have coloured with Distress ink Vintage photo and copics, with red satin ribbon from my stash.

I love the gorjuss girls, so very cute.

It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for the coming weekend, I'm off work tomorrow but have no plans as yet.  I wonder what will happen?
I'd love it if you join me sharing an oldie today, just let me know by commenting below and I shall pop by your place too.  It's good to share!  
Have a super crafty weekend, more from me tomorrow.  x

10 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning Erika,,
Love your stunning card. Maybe an oldie but would be great for this Christmas coming.
Sorry I won't be joining you for a few weeks, it's been great fun sharing "oldies"
Have a great day
Patricia xxx

Patricia said...

Me again, sorry I thought that was a Christmas Card.
Did not get much sleep last night. John suffering with bad knees, was awake with him.
It's a brilliant card anyway xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the Gorjuss girls too they have a serene and mysterious quality about the images as well as looking cute. I love the way you have made a frame around Alice, the pretty papers and those sweet little butterflies and all in my favourite colour too.
Enjoy your weekend
Lorraine

Jo said...

This is gorgeous Erika, not seen that stamp before. I love the Gorjuss girls too....really should use them more. Hope you manage some crafty time this weekend!
hugs Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, lovey oldie, sweet gorjuss image and lovely papers.
Have posted and oldie myself.
Have a lovely weekend, hugs Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
what a fab shaped oldie, and wonderful designing.
Love the paper used, and that wonderful image.
I must say I have seen these images advertised in crafting mags, but have never bought any.
I must try and buy some.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Anonymous said...

As always Erica your cars are FAB FAF FABulouse I love the GORJUSS girls never go wrong

Carol said...

A gorgeous oldie Erika, love the shape. Enjoy your weekend off. Carol x

karenlotty said...

A very pretty card. I like these Gorjuss images I must treat myself to some

Stamping With Bibiana said...

I love this one so cute and the girl too.
bibiana