Friday, May 15, 2015

It's Friday, time to share another oldie just for fun, crafty style of course.

Good morning all, how are you this Friday?
It's that time again, sharing an old crafty project just for the fun of it.  I'd love it if you would join me, to let me know you are playing along all I ask is that you leave a comment below and I will return the favour.

Today I have something a little different for you, an ATC.
Now I haven't made many ATC's, this was my first and was part of an exchange with other crafters.


I used stamps by Marion Emberson together with Spellbinder die Labels 8 and Distress stains.
I haven't done stamping and inking like this for a while.  
It makes me want to escape to my craft room and get all inky.  
Maybe this is something I could do this weekend?  
I'm not working and have no plans as yet.  I think I will probably end up out on my bike with the boys if the weather is good but hopefully I will also get some crafting time too.  On the upside, my mountain of ironing has been conquered and I can now put the washing machine back on....it starts again!

It only remains for me to wish you all the best for the coming weekend, have a good one.  x

6 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
oh this is so superb.
Love the fab inking background, and your stamped images too.
A wonderful Oldie.
I have never made an ATC.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Erika, love your inky background and super design. Enjoy your weekend whatever you get up to. Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautifully inked background colours Erika and a lovely silhouette stamp and sentiment - a gorgeous atc. Sorry I haven't had a chance to join in this week. Have an enjoyable weekend.
Lorraine

Patricia said...

Your ATC is STUNNING, I just love how you have got so much onto such a small space.
Patricia xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Erika love the colours and image.
Not managed to play along today, spent all afternoon being frustrated by this wedding card, finally got it made though, have a super weekend, hugs Kate x

Hazel said...

Again I have missed posting an " oldie" meant to look last night and ended up going away to bed instead.. Love this card of yours. Hazel x