Friday, April 24, 2015

Sharing an oldie, why, it's Friday of course!

Good morning to you all and it's that time of the week again where I encourage you to dig out an oldie from your blog and join in with me.  It can be anything you've made yourself and all I ask is that you leave a message below, so I know you are joining me.  I can then also visit your spot and leave you feedback too.
Without further ado, today I have something different for you, it's not a card but a scrapbook page.


When I was home all the time with my little one I used to get a bit of time to scrapbook.  It's something I never seem to get around to now.  This was a result of a scrapping weekend on the UK Scrappers website.  Every now and then they used to have a crafting weekend with lots of challenges and classes, this was one of those occasions.  I don't tend to visit the site now so I don't know if they still run these events.
The challenge was "Waterworks" and it was to scrap a holiday and include water.  I have used paper from Imaginisce A Shore thing, a sheet of bazzill, paint, plastic bubbles, fish brads from doodlebug and KI lace cardstock.

I don't know how I managed to capture this photograph of my eldest boy, right time, right place!
It is still one of my favourites and he is still very much a Water baby. but taller than me now, he has always loved being in the sea.
I guess you could say it's one advantage of living 5 minutes walk away.

Thank you for joining me in sharing an oldie today, it's really is great to see your work too.  
Another day in work for me tomorrow, on the early shift and no plans yet for Sunday.  
Enjoy the rest of your Friday and have a super weekend, whatever you are up to.  x

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, fabulous page, he certainly looks as if he is enjoying his splash.
Super embellishments and layout.
Joined in today, hugs Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
another super creation for your Oldie for Friday.
Yes it is amazing how you can capture a picture just at the right time.
Love this fab keepsake for your delight to look back on.
Great designing as always.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carol said...

Love your page Erika, it's a fabulous photo. I have a cupboard full of scrapbook supplies collected ready for when I retired...I retired 4 years ago and found digi scrapping although I haven't done any of that for a while now! Enjoy your day. Carol x

Patricia said...

Brilliant page Erika, fantastic picture, captured everything you could possibly want.
Have a great weekend
Patricia xxx

Hazel said...

This is a fab scrapbook page Erika, I forgot all about it being oldie FRIDAY again, time is just rushing passed. Hazel x