Saturday, April 04, 2015

It's Saturday, time for some funny quotes to lighten the weekend, Easter style of course!

I don't know about you but this Easter I may need to lighten the weekend, on the account of all the chocolate eggs that may be consumed.  Back to being good on Tuesday!
On a normal Saturday I tend to post a few crafting quotes or funnies but as it is Easter I decided to stick to this theme instead.  Here is what I found.


What else can I add, dogs like bunnies!
It's just the look on his face, why have chocolate when the real thing is so much better!
Or it could be that face where you think the dog is thinking, too late mate, what you going to do about it now?

Then there's these two....

Both of which made me smile.

This final one however, is my favourite because I see it all the time with my boys.


Maybe I am approaching things in the wrong way, if I lay a chocolate egg on all the boys dirty pots, washing, wet towels, coats and toys........then maybe they'd feel different about finding things and tidying up.  I think I've just had an epiphany!  Well, it is Easter!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Erika, more great quotes love the Easter egg hunt 1
Hazel x

Patricia said...

Every single one is BRILLIANT........love them!!!
Patricia xxx

Carol said...

These made me smile Erika. What I want to know is why kids don't consider "Where you left it" as an answer to "Where is my gameboy/football/homework etc". Carol x