Friday, April 03, 2015

It's Friday again, time to share an oldie.

Oops nearly forgot sharing an oldie today, in my defence being off work does something to your brain and for a brief moment I didn't know what day I was on.  Oh it's holiday time and the brain has switched off!

As today is Good Friday it wouldn't be right if I didn't share an oldie with an Easter theme.
These are real, real oldies and a little something I made for a school Easter fayre.


Sorry it's not the best picture but I think back then my camera was not as grand as it is now.  
The wee bags and bunny faces were made using my cricut machine and the poem was done on the computer and made into tags.  Inside we have, of course, chocolate raisins.  The poem goes;

I'm running short on eggs this year
My chicken flew the coop
I'd give you something better
But here's some bunnies poop!

Good pocket money sellers and a little something different to a chocolate egg.

I'd now like to take the opportunity to thank those of you who join me sharing an oldie on a Friday, it is really lovely to look back at yours and my progress in the crafting genre.
It is all just for the fun of sharing your crafting, in order that I can visit you I would be grateful if you leave a wee comment below and then I can do likewise for you.

It only remains for me to wish you all the very best this Good Friday, have a super Easter weekend.
It's fish for us tonight, some traditions you stick with, some you don't, this is one I always do.

More from me tomorrow.  x

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Brilliant love those bunnies and I just LOVE the little poem.
Wish I had seen this idea earlier, the kids would have loved doing these for their Eater Stall.
Have a wonderful weekend
Patricia x

Hazel said...

Oh Erika, I am so glad you didn't show these little beauties, last week or I think I would have been making these, especially if Tammy had seen them too!!! She was looking for something different from easter treats, think it might be used for next year if you don't mind. Hazel x

Carol said...

These are cute Erika and always go down a treat at school fayres and the like. I'd forgotten I'd found an Easter project to use today...never mind it'll do next year lol! Carol x

Cara said...

What a great alternative Easter gift. Hope you have a peaceful Easter x

Lau W said...

Adorable bunnies !!!!!
Happy Easter my friend ! Big hugs !!!
xxx