Thursday, March 19, 2015

Good evening Easter crafting time, Throwback Thursday style #7.

Good evening, oh what a day, you know the kind, bedtime can't come around quick enough!
It will be good just to get the day over and done.
Not a great day at work, fun and games after, a school report that could have been better and one burnt arm!
On a brighter side today I have decided to play along with the lovely Bibiana and her Throwback Thursday challenge.  This months challenge was to share an older project with an Easter theme.  Unfortunately I couldn't find a card, I don't make many Easter cards but I did find this.

 

I have used plain card stock inked with Distress Inks Vintage photo and Peeled paint.
The tag and ticket are from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology range fragments and adage tickets and the skull is from the plain grungeboard range.
The stamp is from the Andy Skinner Gothic range....I think the barbed wire is just fab and can see it appearing on a lot of my teenage boy cards. 
The sentiment is from Hero arts Anytime messages.
 
You can also join Bibiana here with a previously made Easter card, I'm afraid this is the nearest thing I have, but it's the taking part that counts, right? 
Throwback Thursday is open till Wednesday the 8th of April.
 
It only remains for me to wish you all the very best this Thursday evening, roll on tomorrow!  x

2 comments:

Carol said...

This looks fab Erika...love the barbed wire! Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Carol x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

thanks my friend for joining me at the TBT challenge! great project...it does not need to be easter at all is just like you an old project to brought back to life!!!
hope all is ok now...bibiana