Saturday, January 17, 2015

It's the weekend and it's time for a crafty lark!

Morning all, I am typing this Friday afternoon and it is snowing heavily outside, brrr!  I am wondering if my early start tomorrow will need to be even earlier if this keeps up.  Boo.
Whilst I am busy beavering away I thought I'd share a couple of funnies I found yesterday whilst catching up with a few cards.
Firstly this one is for Jan, Irene, Christel and Hayley.


Sound familiar?
I like the desire to cut up perfectly good fabric and then sew it back together.  LOL.
When you put it like that quilting does sound a little crazy, but with fabulous results!

How about this for a New Year resolution?
I think I prefer this one to the choices I made.


Finally does this ever happen to you?


My craft room is in a permanent state of craftermath.  I would show you a photo but I need to tidy it first!

It only remains for me to wish you all the very best over the coming weekend. 
I think it might be a fine time to stay in the warm and craft, looking at the weather forecast. 
-14 in Scotland for Sunday into Monday, brrrr.  Looking forwards to that walk along the beach!  NOT.
Take care out there.  x


2 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning Erika,
Hope you did not have to "wade" through snow!!
Love these little funnies, it amazes me where you manage to get them.
Have a good weekend
Hugs

Patricia x

Hazel said...

Erika I hope your journey to work wasn't to bad. Yes I am not looking forward to Sunday, Monday. Three great posters I agree withnthem all. Take care and have a good week end. Hazel x