Tuesday, November 18, 2014

More bingo results!

Today I shall mostly be working so I have tried to be organised having typed this up yesterday.
This post follows on from what I mentioned yesterday with the last three cards in Anne's selection.
Today it is all about Christmas, ho, ho, ho!  Traditional all the way with a little red, green and gold.

Firstly a little robin.


There is a story behind this wee robin.  This robin featured in one of my first classes probably well over 10 years ago now....before we had the array of dies and matching papers that we have now.  It was a fun class ripping up paper which at that time, really wasn't the done thing!
Anne asked for a robin and although I hunted high and low in my craft room, could I find a robin?
Nope I couldn't.  So I put on my thinking cap and went back in time.  This is actually a great style to produce with kids as they aren't as scared of ripping paper as some adults can be.
The sentiment stamp is by Papertrey ink, holly button by dress it up buttons and paper from my scraps.

The second card...a traditional tree.


This is an Andy Skinner stamp embossed with green glitter with added pearls and a star.  To me this shout CAS Christmas card.  I love the shape of this stamp.

Finally I have been itching to used this poinsettia buttons for ages as I think they're lovely but then it is my favourite flower of the season.


I used my spellbinder circle die to make the frame.

That's all from me whilst beavering at work today.  I will photograph my new stash and share tomorrow with you, when hopefully the light is better.
Enjoy your Tuesday and happy crafting.  x

9 comments:

Janice said...

Super cards. But the robin stole my heart! So cute, Jx

Hazel said...

Well all I can say is Anne had a lucky win, these cards plus yesterday's are gorgeous. Six bespoke cards of her choosing, what more could one ask for. Love your little robin how cute is he, Hazel x

Lau W said...

Superb cards ! Robins are my fav birds, love them very much !
Have a nice day Erika !
xxx

marion said...

Beautifull cards, but I adore the one with the cute little robin, it is lovely, have a great day, hugs, Marion

Patricia said...

Fantastic cards, Anne is one lucky lady
Hugs

Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fab cards Erika, I love the tree image, although both others are really just as fab, hugs Kate x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

GREAT idea the one with the tearing the paper and the robin...so creative
bibiana

Juls said...

Gorgeous makes, love your robin :-) xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
what a very lovely card.
I love that fab image and your great design.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.