Friday, October 03, 2014

Sharing an oldie this Friday.

It's Friday again!
Where does the time go?
Do you fancy joining me in sharing an oldie today?
It can be any crafty project you have done in the past and would like to share.
I would be grateful if you leave a comment and link back to me, purely for selfish reasons, I'd like to see what you have picked too, just plain old nosey!

Today I have an early Spellbinder card for you.


I have used:
Spellbinders Petite ovals and Fleur De Lis Nestabilities, Fancy tags 2 and 3 Shapeabilities.
Card stock (great VFM) Nocturne Colorbok pearlescent.
Hero art stamps Anytime messages.
Zva creative pearls.
Ribbon from my stash.

I love layered cards letting the dies do all the work and keeping the colour palette simple.

That's all from me today as I have another day in work, then it's early shift again for me tomorrow, all the fun of the fair!
Both my husband and I are off work this Sunday so I believe we are going to have some family fun, according to my youngest who I think is planning a trip swimming or to the cinema.

Have a super weekend and happy crafting!  x

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Brilliant card Erika, love how you have your "central" Die.
It has given me an idea for a card I need to make. Using an older Die will be good as well.
Have a wonderful weekend whatever the kids have you do.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Hazel said...

A stunning "oldie". Erika. I hope you enjoy your family day on Sunday. I have posted an " oldie". Hazel xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
what a very superb Oldie for Friday.
Love your super design on this fab card.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.