Sunday, July 06, 2014

Forres Highland games

Hi all, are you watching the tennis?
I believe it is an exciting match, as was the football last night.  My team is still in from the draw at work making the upcoming finals more appealing.
I thought I'd share you a wee film of the mass bands on Saturday.  This is where all the bands at the games get together to play a couple of tunes....it is real impressive in the flesh, so to speak.


This morning I watch Barbara Gray on Create and Craft using stencils and her gelli plate....mmmmm....that gives me lots of ideas.  Now just to play and see if it works.  I shall be sharing soon, depending on how I get on.  I can feel my mojo coming back....must be feeling better!
Back again tomorrow.  x

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Erika, pleased you all had such a great day out at the games and thanks for the video, I was trying to pick out which lad might be yours, but it all went too quickly. Is there no sound though?
Have a good evening, hugs Kate x

Hazel said...

Erika, thank you for sharing the video, like Kate I didn't have sound, then I lost the whole thing but it's back again. Glad you had a good day. Hazel xx

Patricia said...

Mine comes up with "this video is private" and I get nothing.
Glad you had a good day though.
Hugs

Patricia x