Sunday, June 22, 2014

A little owl to stop me going crazy.

I'm listening honest to your lovely comments ladies, thank you.
Take things easy and don't do too much.
So today I saw this little cutie on Pinterest and thought I'd give it a go.
I'd like to give Tanya a toot and say thank you very much for keeping me sane today....I just can't sit and do nothing at all.  You can find Tanya's lovely blog at Little Things Blogged.
Aren't they cute......mind you looking at Pinterest everything always looks so good and perfect, guess this could be like one of those before and after shots....here is Tanya's owl....


Will mine turn out similar?  
Well, only time will tell.  I'm away to give it a go.  

Enjoy your Sunday folks, happy crafting!


3 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

A quick hello Erika to say a big wish for your quick recovery. I adore owls so will look forward to seeing your makes. Sorry my commenting is so erratic these days. Take care. Flora xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, these are fab owls, and I'm sure your will ve just as fab, they're so cute too, take it easy, hugs Kate x

Hazel said...

Erika these are so cute - love them, glad you are being good. That's where making our Pendants got started as I couldn't sit and do nothing except make my mind think of the wrong negative thoughts. Positive thoughts and Pendant making took over. Hazel xx

P.S. Look on my blog, and you will see that project I was talking about.