Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I think I might be suffering from shock! Making cards yesterday.

Hi folks another late post for you today, I've had a busy day today.  It was the weekly trip for food shopping this morning but I had my other half in tow as he wasn't working today.  Guess what?  Lots of extras in my trolley, oooo this looks nice, can we try that?!  LOL.
My eldest is also away for another exped (Duke of Edinburgh award) tomorrow so have been busy getting him sorted and ready to go.  I have to admit he has managed most himself.
I've just had to get a food and do a little ironing, so I do hope he has remembered everything.

This afternoon I had a visit from my lovely pal Irene, and she brought cake!  Nomn, nomn!
She also had seen this and knew I would love it.

 
Isn't it fab?
I can see my Holly on at least half a dozen pictures.  It has been christened well and truly this afternoon and will be again very shortly.  Too kind Irene but thank you so much.  x
 
I'm going to leave you today with a quote for the day, I had planned to join the gang for What's on your work desk Wednesday as I haven't played for such a long time.  Then I looked at my desk and thought, yikes, better not.  I think a good tidy is required first. 
I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was neat, so I'm away to get excited and make things!
Enjoy your Wednesday evening.  x
 
 


4 comments:

Hazel said...

Erika, love the mug and today's quote. Hazel xx

mixamatoasties said...

What a great sentiment!

Patricia said...

What a fantastic Quote certainly believe in that.
Your mug is really sweet I love it. Enjoy all your cuppas!!

Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

The cup will make your cuppas seem much more enjoyable, great quote, hugs Kate x