Friday, March 14, 2014

A good walk ruined.....CAS style again.

Evening all?
Why when I say that do I want to bend my knees or should I say demi plie and raise my hat?
Is it because I am the daughter of a copper?  LOL.  Ex copper.
Are you all ready for the weekend?

I've had a good day.  A busy morning in work today but I enjoyed the company and giggles whilst beavering away in the background.  This afternoon I have had a couple more family cards to make and my work tops have been at last fitted in my kitchen.....it's really starting to come together, although at the moment there is dust everywhere!
Here is my card for my Uncle who is a very keen golfer, his birthday is on St Patrick's day.  It's another very simple card....just how I like them.


The stamps and dies are from Papertrey ink, Distress ink Peacock feathers, charm from Buttons Galore and ribbon from the craft shop in Forres.

I best go and check the dinner which is busy cooking why I'm typing, then I think I'll be cleaning the kitchen.
Have a super weekend and I'll be back!

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Good evening Erika, I am loving these CAS cards you have been making.
That die is brilliant, off to have a wee look see if I can find it.
Have a great weekend

Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, another wonderful CAS card, love your design and the little charm. I'm working tomorrow too, I'll think about you, hugs Kate x

Kat said...

Great male card Erika. Love the golf clubs charm. Love the CAS style.

Kat xx