Monday, February 10, 2014

A charming day for a bit of bead work.

Morning all, did you have a good weekend?
I had a good day at work on Saturday, busy as always but not manic which was good. 
Then it was time for the Calcutta cup and a bit of banter with friends!

Yesterday I had a quiet day catching up on some washing, reading and crocheting, the perfect way to spend a Sunday.

Today I wanted to share with you a wee gift I made for one of the girls at work who had a special birthday recently.  It's a handbag charm.  I started to make it with neutral colours so it would go with anything but I have these lovely green beads which are near the colour of our uniform, so I thought they were quite apt.


I do hope she likes it.

Plans for today, it should be boring housework but I've decided to have a day of card making, my home stock is very low and I have had a couple of requests to sort.
I need to get my card mojo back into fully operational mode.  It has been sometime since I've sat card making...will I have forgotten what to do?!  LOL.

Finally as I am close to finishing the crocheted part of my cushions I saw this today and smiled so I thought I'd share it with you all before I go away and craft.  Enjoy your Monday.  x

If you insist!  ;)

6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Your bag charm is gorgeous, what a lovely gift to give, she is bound to love it.
I do keep calm and carry yarn!! Have a great day, hugs Kate x

Lau W said...

OMG so nice bag charm, your friend is lucky to have you :-)
Have a nice day !
xxx

Hazel said...

Beautiful bag charm, love the colours. Hazel xx

Patricia said...

Love the Bag Charm, colours are great. Your friend will love it, lucky friend.
At the moment ........I am keeping calm and carry on yarn. Knitting away here at the moment
Happy crafting
Hugs

Patricia xx

Shazza said...

love this bag charm Erika, it is great x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Stunning creation not made any of these in ages. Love your design

Ali x