Monday, December 02, 2013

What do you call a gaggle of Christmas crafters?!

On Sunday just gone is was our annual Christmas all day crop and we had a full house.  We all brought food for lunch and goodies for later in the day and got to work crafting.
Great fun was had by all....mind you some were more productive than others.  I only managed 5 cards and 1/2 a dozen simple Christmas tags but one of the girls did all her Christmas cards.....way to go!

Here's a picture of the happy band of crafters just after lunch...you can tell by the smiles!

It was also two of the girls birthdays....what better way to spend the day?  Crafting and cake!
A winning combination.


Thanks for a lovely day ladies and for all the fabby grub too.  A full tummy, lots of giggles, chat and crafting, a perfect way to spend a Sunday.

Back to today and I have a couple of bespoke orders to crack on with first and a couple of postings for the other blog I am involved in.  Whilst I mention that you might like to pop on over and have a read.  It's a Creative world are running the 12 days of Christmas crafty inspiration with not one but two posts a day! 
I'm loving today's post by Leanne.....it's so on my to do list before Christmas.  A great stocking filler!


The kitchen decorating has ground to a halt over the weekend as my other half is back on shift and I'm trying to get on top of Christmas before my hours at work increase. Will it be finished in time for Christmas?
I doubt it, but heigh ho....that's how things go when you are doing it yourself...or should I really say "ho, ho, ho!" 
We will get there eventually.

Last night when I got home I tackled my crocheted bonnet again.  I think I took more stitches out than I finished.....I was going great guns till I thought it didn't look right and decided to take it out and start again.  Still I think I have now got it....whatever "it" might be.  I'm hoping to finish it later in the day when I get chance. 
I have a boy home for lunch and another with chanter lessons later but do hope to sit by the fire in the warm and crochet eventually.

That's all from me today enjoy your Monday....not long now!
More from me tomorrow.  x

3 comments:

Lau W said...

Yeah ! Happy faces ! Thanks to share all these smiles !
xxx

Shazza said...

would have so loved to join you yesterday, glad you had fun.
x

Patricia said...

Good evening Erika,
That looks a happy bunch, wish I was nearer to join in.
Thanks for sharing your fun
Hugs

Patricia xxx