Friday, December 06, 2013

Take one felt pattern and adjust.......what else can you do with it?

Where did yesterday go?  Did you miss me?
LOL. 
The busy time at work has started and no sooner am I home then the kids are too, then round 2 starts.  Yesterday evening there was a craft fair at my youngest boys school too so it would have been rude not to pop in for that.  By the time I was home I just flopped in front of the TV with my crocheting. 
And chillaxe!

Today another day in work and up early again tomorrow morning....food glorious food!
I thought I'd share yesterdays picture and todays in this post as I didn't get near the computer yesterday after work. 
I took the pattern from Percy, my earlier post, and adjusted slightly and this is what I came up with.....


A wee tweak and we have Robby the robin...and how about......


Olly the owl?
Just a few new decorations for the Christmas tree this year. 
Do you make your own tree decorations?

Short and sweet from me today.  Have a super weekend and wrap up warm.....it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas....the weather has dropped quite a lot the last couple of days.
Take care and I'll be back soon with more.  x

7 comments:

marion said...

I love your Christmas tree decorations, they are fabulous, hugs, marion

Patricia said...

Good evening Erika,
Love, love love your sweet little characters they are brilliant.
Enjoy your crocheting I am off to do my knitting...........LOL

Patricia xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Great little guys, so cute. have a good evening relaxing Erika, Im on holiday for a week now, and really looking forward to it, hugs Kate x

Hazel said...

Erika I love these cute little decorations, I made a garland with the girls two years ago to hang across the banister at the top of their stairs and we were going to do another one this year but the time is just flying by. Trying to snow here at the moment. Hazel x

Shazza said...

I love them, especially the owl. You are such a clever girly!!
x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

So cute fantastic. Due to limited storage I had to change tons fibre optic tree so deccies are now limited but I make my own to hang about the house

Ali x

Juls said...

These are very cute!!! Hugs Juls