Monday, December 23, 2013

MIA and not crafting in sight.

Hi all, bet you are wondering what had happened?
Probably not, as you are all in the same boat so to speak.
I have my last shift at work tonight after working full time for the last couple of weeks...my....that has been a shock to the system!  Work has been all variations of manic! 
On the upside the time passes very quickly and there is always good food available to keep you topped up.

Along with that I have been writing my cards and wrapping presents together with all the other little jobs that this time of year brings.

Today I have my Christmas cake to ice and the rest of the presents to wrap. 
My food shop was done first thing this morning with a view to putting my feet up tomorrow and relax. 
With that in mind I hope to find time for a better post tomorrow for you all.

Meantime good luck with all your festive preparations and take care out there!  x

7 comments:

Lau W said...

Merry Christmas Erika ! Joy for all your family !
xxx

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Erika, well it's good apart from the weather.
You will certainly need time to yourself tomorrow and maybe, just maybe you will get your feet up, don't bank on it.........!!!!
Wishing you and yours a Wonderful Christmas and a very Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and Crafty New Year
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Hazel said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, hope you get to put your feet up. Hazel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Erika, I can just imagine how busy you've been at M and S. Our store here is manic.
hopefully you'll manage to put your feet up.
wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas, and New Year, hugs Kate X

Shazza said...

thank you for my beautiful card Erika, I love it. Merry Christmas when it comes. I have wrapping still to finish and Orkney Fudge cheesecake to make tomorrow, yummy!
x

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and all your family and time now to rest up and put the feet up and have a wee glass of something at your side.

Wilma x x x

Kat said...

Hope you've had a lovely Christmas with your family Erika.

Kat xx