Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ho, ho, ho......a very late post indeed....time for another CAS Christmas card!

Hi all and what a busy day I've had at work again today.  I thought I'd share a quick card with you this evening before I go and finish my second crocheted hat.  Yes the first one took a couple of weeks and the second a couple of nights, that's what I call progress!
So here is another CAS card for you this evening.

 
Another black and cream number.  The embossing folder is from sizzix and the stamp is by SU.
Nice and simple.
 
Well folks I'm signing off now to go and relax with a ball of yarn.  Another late post for me tomorrow with work during the day.  Have a good one and I'll hopefully catch up with you again tomorrow evening.

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Brilliant card, loving that stamp, and the wonderful mono CAS design.
I have been trying to find a Stamping Up person in this are but no luck.
We are having a Stamping Up day at the Tearoom workshop in Feb 2014. The girl doing that is coming through from Glasgow. Mind you for some reason she is not answering her phone or e-mails.
Good luck with the yarn
Hugs

Patricia xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

One word...Stunning!!!

Ali x

Lau W said...

Superb c&s card, love the embossing, a very elegant card !
xxx

marion said...

Absolutely stunning Erica, I am also so glad you like my little lantarn in the back I use mostly as backing groud, it is very special to me, have a lovely day, hugs, marion

Shazza said...

simply love this Erika, so elegant xx