Thursday, December 12, 2013

A little Christmas foliage, Tim Holtz Alterations style.

Back again with a wee post for you this evening, better late than not at all. 
This next card I am showing you I made at our Christmas crop a couple of weeks ago now.  A couple of days ago I was checking out my twitter account and found out that a well known crafter from the states had done exactly the same background as me, same colours, everything.  How spooky is that?!  Talk about being on the same wave length.  Bizarre!
Anyway here is my card.


The sentiment stamp is by Unity stamps and the embossing folder by Tim Holtz Alterations. 
I have added embossing ink to the raised area then silver Pearl ex.
Again another simple card.

I'm away now to put up my Christmas decorations! 
I'm going to try and get in the festive spirit, maybe a wee dram might help....ho, ho, ho!

3 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh wow ! so nice effect ! Love this card Erika !
xxx

Shazza said...

gorgeous, love that sentiment stamp too x

Juls said...

Ooooooh this is fab!! Hugs Juls