Monday, November 04, 2013

A little bit of Cath Kidston style....my way!

Morning, a little dreich here today, dark clouds looming overhead as I look out my craft room window.
Did you have a good weekend?
I had a busy but pleasant day at work on Saturday followed by a quiet night in. 
Did you watch Strictly?!
Shocked result or what?
I can't believe the lovely Aljaz was in the dance off.  I seem to have got a wee shine for him....can't think why?  LOL.  Still at least the judges saw sense although I still think the wrong two couples were in the dance off.

On to Sunday and my what a lazy day I had.  A wee visit to Lossiemouth fish shop to top up on fish and plants for our tank, followed by a Rizza ice-cream. 
Rizza's ice-cream has got to be the best locally made, I had rum and raisin and Halloween in a tub!!
Yes Halloween ice-cream.  It was liquorice, strawberry and chocolate with spooky jellies in it and it was black!
I know it doesn't sound very nice and it didn't look the best, but it just goes to show you, should try these things.  My kids made a face and just did not fancy at all but I thought it was scrummy.

On to today and I'm off out shopping shortly but thought I'd quickly share you this bespoke card first.
I was thinking Cath Kidston style when creating this CAS card.


This card has gone to a lovely lady Gail for her big birthday. 
Gail I hope you had a fabulous day with hugs from the gang here.  x
More from me tomorrow.  x



7 comments:

Juls said...

This is so cute!! Living the C&S style, & that handbag is so adorable, if it was real I wld want to add it to my already 2 large collection!! Hugs Juls

Lau W said...

Superb card, very pretty ! Love the soft design.
Have a nice day ! here wind and rain, pffff !
xxx

Hazel said...

What a fab card, Erika. How true you are about us using our eyes to judge if something is yummy or not, we are all guilty. Hazel xx

Patricia said...

Brilliant card I love that bag, the design is great.
I LOVE ice cream ...... I think even I would have given that one a wide berth!!!!
Enjoy the rest of the day.

Loved the Poppy's by the way

Patricia xxx

Shazza said...

fab card but not sure about black ice cream.....
x

marion said...

FAb design Erica, love it, hugs, Marion

Elaine said...

Perfect!!
It's very Cath Kidston!
Clean and ultra elegant and totally gorgeous.

I'm not an ice-cream fan at all, though if we did have an M&S then I could be tempted by the PB ice cream!

Big hugs
Elaine xxx