Monday, August 19, 2013

Grumpy Harley riders, spellbinder style.

Afternoon all. 
A busy little bee here with kids haircuts later and school uniform etc...to sort, lastminute.com as always. 
I had a couple of bespoke cards that needed making this morning and a beautiful walk on the beach with the pup, not another sole in sight and such a sunny morning.  You'd think they would more folk about.
Anyway back today and I want to share this card I made recently for the head of the Grumpies!

 
So what are the Grumpies?
It is a group of older Harley bikers.  My Dad is a member see here.....
 

It's amazing how many women comment on his jacket, usually with such comments as, "I've got one of them at home!"
It always makes me smile.

For the card I used a stencil from The Crafters Workshop Mini flames together with Distress ink Fired brick and Ripe persimmon, Spellbinder die labels 30 and stamp from EK Success.

Better go and get sorting school bits and bobs.  Back tomorrow for more to share.  Then I shall be getting sorted for another demonstration this coming Sunday at The Papeterie in Aberdeen 11 till 4.
What shall I be working with? 
MMMMMmmmm
I'll let you into a secret it might be a little Christmassy!

No comments: