Thursday, August 22, 2013

Biker dad!

Back again today with an oldie but goodie from the past. 
A busy little bee here putting the final crafty bits together for Sunday's demo before working tomorrow and Saturday in M & S.  It's going to be a busy weekend.

In honour of the Harley Davidson rally in Aviemore this weekend I thought I'd share this card I made my father back in 2008....I think I had more time to play back then!


My photography has improved slightly over the years!
The Harley papers and bits and bobs are all from EK Success.
I haven't make one of these shaped cards for ages.  I would have to refresh my memory to be able to give you instructions.  I didn't even give out instructions back in the early days,  how shocking is that? 
I do remember that both cards have three folds in them and when you sandwich them together you hinge the opposite folds together but as for sizes....brain and sieve spring to mind. 
Maybe I should slow time rejig this card and share....another project to put on the to do list. 

I also had a few comments from people asking about the recent box I made, not sure in how I put it together.  It has been added to the same list to share with you on a step by step front, if you would like me to?

As I mentioned at the top of my post I usually meet up with my parents in Aviemore for the annual Harley Davidson motorbike rally this weekend but unfortunately this year I am work, boo! 
Still I have it on good authority that a group of hairy bikes might arrive for afternoon tea tomorrow at some point, yikes better get some housework done!  Mmmm to bake or not to bake?! 
Best do the important things first......bathrooms here I come.

Have a super Thursday.  It might be a late post from me tomorrow, but as Arnold would say "I'll be back!"

No comments: