Friday, July 26, 2013

I have always know this......you should see my room just now!

Back again today, a bit foggy here but I'm happy to be working inside whilst it is.  I am just putting my finishing touches to my demonstration this Sunday at The Papeterie in Aberdeen between 11 and 4.  I have a couple more ideas to play with then I shall be packing my bag ready before a stint at M & S tomorrow. 
A busy weekend planned here.
I shall share all my makes with you next week but if you are able to make the mill on Sunday it would be great to see you.
Today as I'm beavering away I thought I'd share this with you....


So true and it usually spills into the craft room too.  It's far more fun creating than cleaning and that is my excuse.

I've been weighed this morning and I'm back at my target weight, whoop, I celebrated with toast with butter and jam!  Such a rebel.  Whilst out I saw my pal Irene who I went to the Corn classes with and look what she had found for me.....


wings for my corn dolly angel.  Aren't they just perfect?  Can't wait to get them fixed on.

Anyway folks that's all from me today I've got other things I need to crack on with.  I wish you and yours all the best for the coming weekend, whatever you have planned have a good one!

2 comments:

Hazel said...


Erika well done for getting back to your target weight, I bet that toast butter and jam tasted good!!,

I just love your wings can't wait to see what she looks like with them on.

Hope Sunday goes well for you.

Hazel x

Kat said...

Well done on reaching your target Erika. Wish I had enough willpower to even set myself a target.

Looking forward to seeing what you're demonstrating at the Papeterie.

Have a lovely weekend.

Kat xx