Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wishing you a D-Litefull day!

Hi back again as promised and today with another Spellbinder card.


For this card I have used a frame using Ornate Squares and negative image from D-Lite die Medallion Seven.  Before I cut the Medallion Seven die I added gold ink to my die from a Tsukineko Delicata ink pad Golden Glitz, this gives the effect of matting and layering with out actually doing so.  I have then layered the card together with 3d foam and added a bit of bling with the card stock from The Papeterie in Aberdeen.
Another simple card that could be used for any occasion. 

What's on the cards today?  (None!)
You know when you have one of those weeks that you just don't feel the best but for no reason?  That's been me this week but I have beavered on, as you do.  Today I'm catching up on a few odds and ends and some housework.  I have a mountain of ironing that may just be in need of a rope and crampons to tackle it!  You think I'm joking?!
Believe me I am not.
It's also Father's day at the weekend so I better get my thinking cap on.

7 comments:

Lau W said...

Aw ! Lovely gold card, superb die !
Have a nice housework day, wouarfff !! :-)
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, popping in from sunny Iceland, lovely card, that is a gorgeous die and love how you've coloured it in gold, Kate x

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty, lovely card. Kim

Anonymous said...

beautiful card Erica could i use my metalick promarkers to get the same effect

must give it a bash

anne sweeney.

Unknown said...

beautiful card must have a go at one like this I have a few of those dies
anne sweeney

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the colour combo!! Hugs Juls

scrappymo! said...

This is lovely. Love the reverse cut in the paper. Great idea.