Thursday, June 06, 2013

Whilst at play....today's words of wisdom! With a crafty feel in the best colour of all.

Back again.
Whilst beavering away in the background I thought I'd share with you this quote....from one of my favourite inspirational sites Pinterest.

 
For years I have always tried to please other people, doing what they wanted me to do or what I thought they wanted me to do.  
Then it eventually hits you like a bullet and you realise that you can't please everyone all of the time.
So what to do?
That is where this picture above comes in. 
Be yourself no matter what.
If folk don't like you for who you are, faults and all, then it's tough for them and it's their loss not yours.
 
That's my wisdom for today, LOL. 
I've now got off my soap box and back in my crafty chair.
Enjoy the sunshine. 
Crafty hugs.  x

4 comments:

marion said...

Enjoy the sunshine Erica and you are so right in this wisdom, I totally agree, hugs, Marion

Kirsti said...

Love it...might go try and recreate ths!!
Hope you're well.
Xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant inspirational words Erika, I can resonate with them at the moment, Kate x

Lau W said...

Sonice phrase, love that !
Have a nice day with sun, youpiiii !
xxx