Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Time for a little Ornate Spellbinding time....

Afternoon, I've pottered around this morning tidying and doing a few jobs.  Still beautiful outside so keen to do some more gardening later....I believe the weather is forecast to change later in the week...plenty time for housework and crafting.
I had a friend around earlier who wants some help creating a scrapbook or mini book so a wee chat and cuppa in the garden, was in order.  Just got time now to update my blog before my wee man comes home for lunch.
Now I don't want to fall off your chair but I have only used one Spellbinder die set for this card!
I know that is so unusual for me and I must apologise....I usually get guys saying at demonstrations, but why did you have to use so many sets, now I NEED them all!
All part of my vicious plan to get you as hooked as me....cackle, cackle!  Mwah!
I thought this set was so good on it's own it didn't need more.


For this card I have used Shapeabilities die Ornate Squares with a standard 6" easel card.
The embossing folder is A4 Dots also by Spellbinder with the sentiment by Crafty Impressions Butterflies.  I have added ribbon and pearls from my stash and have layered the different dies with 3d foam even the wee corners came from the tag cast offs.  Waste not want not!
The paper is from The Papeterie, I love working with their shimmery card stock when using Spellbinders....it's a marriage made in heaven!
Keeping it simple and letting the dies do all the work.

Right time for me to put on some lunch, back again tomorrow with some more crafty exploits. 
Enjoy the sunshine.  x

5 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh wow ! Another beauty ! Superb and elegant agian ! ;-)
xxx

Shazza said...

this is fabulous Erika, love those dies x

Hazel said...


Good morning, well I hope yours is better, here in Fife it has rained all night so is very wet.
Today's cards it's another beautifull one even if you have only used the one set of dies.

Hazel

Juls said...

so stylish!! Hugs Juls

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous!