Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tag-tastic inky fun with a touch of Spellbinder magic!

Morning, yes it still is and I'm posting!  Got a few cards to make this morning and as the dog is now walked and happy I can crack on.  It's a beautiful day outside, bright blue skies, washing on and time to get my craft on.
Today I wanted to share with you this tag....


I have used Peacock feathers and Vintage photo distress inks together with Tarnished brass distress stain.  The papers are MME Miss Caroline and the Spellbinder dies are D-lites Bird cage 1 and Back to  basic tags.  The stamps are from Crafty impressions Butterflies and Inkadinkadoo Utopiary.  The lace bling and ribbon are from my stash.
Now I say this every time I do enjoy playing with tags, don't ask me why, I just do.  I always mean to do so many more.  I started Tim's 12 tags of 2013 this year with vim and vigor...oh I have so much catching up to do! 
Still on the upside I did finish all the ironing yesterday but why is putting it away so much more of a chore?  Boo to housework.
Anyway folks cards to make and things to do, enjoy your hump day! 

Before I go I thought I'd link to the fab Christina's instructions on you tube of how to make the card on yesterday's post.  Happy crafting!

5 comments:

Lau W said...

So nice tag, love the bird cage !
I'm waiting for the sun, hope it will be here this afternoon !!
xxx

Crafty Lark said...

Playing catch up and enjoying your latest cards. This tag has such a gorgeous colour and look to it. xx Flora

marion said...

Simply gorgeous, hugs, Marion

Kat said...

Great tag Erika. Love the colours and that bird cage is really sweet.

Hope you had a productive day!

Kat xx

Juls said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the colours!! The birdcage is fab & the tiny butterflies finish it off perfectly!! Hugs Juls