Friday, June 07, 2013

Still beavering away...but hoping for sometime to play with this next week....

Back again today with just a couple more samples to come up with for my demonstration on Sunday at the Papeterie from 11 till 4, in Aberdeen.  I have an unusual problem this time mind, so many ideas rattling around in my head, what to finish off with?  Decisions, decisions.  This is not the norm, believe me!

At the moment next week for me is pretty free although with it being fitness week at school I might get roped into something there.  Still got a lot around the home I want to do and I am definitely going to find time to practise some more of this....

 
I have been set another challenge by my pal Irene before I can start on Granny squares so next week....let the challenge commence!
 
Here's hoping the weather is as good next week as it has been this, we spent a couple of hours yesterday late afternoon on our local beach....it was packed...see...
 

The only ones on the beach!
Who needs to go abroad when we've got this on the doorstep.  Even the pup loves a good paddle now.

Anyway folks, have a super Friday, if you are in Aberdeen Sunday don't forget to pop in and say hi it would be great to see you.  I'm up early tomorrow for my stint at M & S, I think BBQ and picnic stuff might be the order of the day.
Have a super weekend whatever you are up to and I will catch you again Monday with the start of my samples from the demo.

Happy crafting!

3 comments:

Lau W said...

Have a happy week-end my friend ! With sun !!!
Oh I love when there are few people on the beach and we can walk and all is quiet..
Superb shot !
xxx

Unknown said...

I agree Erika, we have some beautiful beaches if we only had the weather to really enjoy them. Have a great day on Sunday and I hope the rest of the week stays good for you.

Wilma x x

Elaine said...

We've had the busiest week ever and the house looks like a tornado went through it! Next week isn't any different and as much as I enjoy all this going out, I'm looking forward to next weekend and catching up on some sleep (and chores).

Hubby always says that there's no need to go abroad when we have such beautiful scenery here in the UK, and Scotland is his favourite destination.

Now back to crochet...how the cat coming along? :)

Big hugs
Elaine xxx