Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Motoring along, it's tractor time.

Morning all and what a beautiful morning it is too.  Yesterday I eventually managed to get in a bit of gardening sorting most of my pots out only to find "more bedding plants required...my Lord!"  A job to finish at a later date.  I never get enough.

I feel a little bit like Widow Twanky today as my washing machine has been going full throttle since early morning......keen to get all my bedding and clothes done and out whilst the weather is good.  If only it wasn't followed by a mountain of ironing, which is definitely the downside of trying to do it all in one day.  Half way through the household bedding as we speak, exciting.com!

I had an unexpected super day out yesterday with my pal Irene as she was dropping off some lovely craftiness at Eileen's house in Fogwatt, a lovely little village.  We were spoilt with tea and homemade fruit cake and a lovely crafty chat, this was followed by another "ladies wot lunch" session at Speybay.  The weather was beautiful and the views stunning, my soup and cheese scone wasn't bad either.
I paid for it at Slimming world last night with a "wee gain" whoops!  That will be the birthday cake and all other manor of lovelies that I had last week after hitting my target.  Guess I'll have to be better behaved this week, boo!  (I do like my cake and scones!)

After a lovely walk along the beach this morning with my pal Gill it's time to get in my craft room and get my thinking cap on.  Why?  Well this Sunday I shall be at the Papeterie in Aberdeen for a Spellbinding demonstration.  I'm looking forwards to it and with lots of ideas in my head, I can't wait to get started.
So I guess the rest of this week I will be quiet on here as I am trying to get those creative juices flowing but I will be back next week to show you what we got up to.
Have a super time this week as I believe we are going to have nice weather all week, yippee, Summer is finally here!
Finally I shall leave you with this card today, Happy 50th Gavin, I hope you liked your card.  x


7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Great card, quite a posh looking tractor.
Hope the SBs demo goes well, Kate x

Lau W said...

Super male card, it's not easy to find a theme for mens !
Here the weather is better..i wait for more suuuun, I want suuun ! lol !
xxx

Hazel said...


What a great card, like Kate I also think it's a posh looking tractor. Oh I know what you mean about the wee gain in weight when you get on the scales at Slimming World. Not looking forward to going a week on Wednesday when Patricia and I get back from our holiday, why oh why does Turkish bread taste so good. But like you it was your birthday and it's my holiday.

Next week is another week, keep crafting.

Hazel

Shazza said...

great male card Erika. Glad you had a ncie treat or two, be rude not to for your birthday! Looks like the next crop out for me. James will only be getting up lunchtime and be out again at 5pm so if I disappeared the hours he was here there would be a domestic......think we may have to do fathers day lunch when he gets up :0(
x

marion said...

What a fab card, love it, have a lovely day, hugs, Marion

Kat said...

Great male card Erika. What is it with men and wheels? My grandson is only 3 1/2 but he's always been keen on wheels!

Looking forward to seeing what you make for your Spellbinders demo.

Kat xx

Juls said...

love this! hugs Juls