Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Clean and simples!

Morning, and it is today.  Busy catching up on some housework this morning, boo, hiss, but just thinking of all that body magic....if you know Slimming world...you know what I'm talking about. 
Today I want to share a clean and simple card I made last week for a good friend of the family who had a baby girl.  I'm sure I mentioned in an earlier post.  I can't wait to catch up with Poppy next time I'm home and have a wee bosie.


I have used my birthday present from the lovely Elaine, a stamp and die set from Papertrey ink Framed out #11, together with a pram charm and some scraps of pink card stock and pink ink.
I'm loving less is more just now. 

Another short post for me today as I am planning on lunch out with my pal and boss Jan from Personal Impressions...I'm sure crafting might come up in conversation.  LOL.
Have a super Tuesday and I'll be back tomorrow with more.  x

10 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Simply stunning as always lovely lady

Mwah

Ali x

XxJULESxX said...

Erika this is so beautiful!!!!!

marion said...

Love it, so lovely made, hugs, Marion

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely card, so sweet ! And the name of the baby is beautiful !
xxx

scrappymo! said...

So very pretty!

Shazza said...

this is fabulous, wish I could figure out how to print on my cards as I love how you did this x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Erika, love the simplicity of it, lovely dies and design, Kate x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Erika. Less is more is what I'm liking best just now too.

Kat xx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Erika. Less is more is what I'm liking best just now too.

Kat xx

Juls said...

Beautifully stylish card!! Love it!!! Hugs Juls