Friday, June 28, 2013

Clean and simples again Papertrey ink style.

Whilst you are reading this I shall be beavering away in work but I thought I'd share this with you.  Remember back on Tuesday I made a card for a friend of the family and her new wee addition?  Well, this is the one I sent to Grandma and Uncle John to also celebrate the arrival.  I wanted to keep with the theme of the birth but just do it slightly different. 
Thanks again to the lovely Elaine for this set too.  Mwah!


The die cut and stamp are Papertrey ink Framed out #12 and the embossing folder is Spellbinder So Trendy.  The rest is from my stash.
Oh I can see me doing a lot more cards in this style another less is more. 

Both my boys are out walking today so I do hope the weather holds out for them.  My eldest is doing a sponsored walk for school and the youngest visiting the next village for a picnic. 
I think the foot spa might be out later!

Have a super weekend what ever you have planned, I'm in work early tomorrow and plan on having a day out with my boys Sunday.  Happy crafting and I'll be back Monday.  x


4 comments:

Lau W said...

Love your C&S cards, always very very nice !
Have a super week-end my friend !
xxx

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the little charm! Hugs Juls

cuilliesocks said...

Love it Erika, it's simplicity is gorgeous, great design, Kate x

Diane said...

Very fun card design and love the charm.

Regards diane