Friday, June 14, 2013

Another re-jig Saturated canary style.

Hi, thank crunchie it's Friday!
Don't know why I said that as I'm in work early tomorrow and it's Dine in weekend...a busy day ahead then.  The day will go super fast. 

This morning however I am having a rare treat and having my hair cut and coloured at the hairdressers....I normally just get it cut and colour it myself.  So with this in mind I have scheduled this Thursday instead.  Get me being organised!  So not me. 
This card today is a remake of one I made earlier here. 
Click on the link for instructions and dimensions of the card.


For this card I have used Spellbinder dies Classic scallop edgeabilities, Decorative labels 22 and Fancy tags two.  The SC image is Little ladybug and the papers are MME Miss Caroline.  I have coloured the image with copic markers and Distress ink Vintage photo.  The sentiment is again from Inkadinkadoo and pearls and seam binding from my stash.
I love these 3d cards and they fold flat into a 6" envelope although with all the extra layers you'd still pay large letter postage.

It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for the weekend whatever you have planned.

I'll be back very soon!

4 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely card, love the colors and papers, and...all !
Oh, for tomorrow i have planned to go to the herdressers,héhé, for my color too ;-)
Have a super week-end !
xxx

Shazza said...

fab card, have a great weekend x

Juls said...

Do love this image!!!! Such a fabulous card!!' Hugs Juls

scrappymo! said...

Love it...the sentiment so perfect with this!